- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Jul 18
Legal Entity Finance - Oversight, New Business, Regulatory Reporting # 114676
This is a role within Legal Entity Finance, with responsibilities covering the US IHC (Intermediate Holding Company) and its subsidiaries as well as New York and Cayman Islands Branches. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring materials provided to external business partners are accurate and informative in a Legal Entity Oversight capacity. This role will also serve as new business coordinator across the finance functions (LE Finance/Group Finance). This role is involved in the development and testing of the improvements to the various IHC reports, as well as responsibility for the production, analysis, review and control of the Intermediate Holding Company reports.
Core Tasks include:
- You will be coordinating and communicating new business initiatives across the Finance function, including sourcing feasibility comments,
- You will be assisting in delivery and implementation of projects related to new business.
- You will be working closely with the CFO Change team and IT in the testing any improvements/releases associated with Financial and Regulatory reporting for US entities,
- Reviewing month-end financial results in review and challenge sessions during the financial close.
- Participation in the review sessions related to the US Financials, and IHC Regulatory Reports.
- Preparing governance presentations including Audit Committee slides and governance packs.
- Production of other IHC reports, including analysis and commentary, becoming a subject matter expert.
- Development and management of the reporting controls and maintenance of procedures.
- Supporting FRBNY inquiries.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance or other quantitative discipline.
- CPA/MBA preferred.
- You have 1-3 years prior related accounting/regulatory/financial reporting experience.
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- You have the ability to work autonomously, but with specific direction as necessary.
- You have the ability to closely collaborate across Front Office and Shared Service divisions and levels of seniority.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights and recommendations.
- You have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.