Legal Entity Standard Reporting Accountant # 105286
Group Finance is within the CFO division area of Shared Services. We have experienced staff in all major international locations to support and collaborate with our business partners.
Our vision is to be recognized as a premier group finance organization in the financial services industry, renowned for the value and high quality of our information, advice, services and people.
Accuracy and Openness: Meeting regulatory and financial reporting requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
Accountability and Control: Delivering independent financial control and playing an influential role in the Bank's overall governance process.
Information and Advice: Providing valued, high quality information and advice to support the business in decision-making.
Building the Organization: Comprised of a high quality, motivated and complementary team.
Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through our long term view for organization, processes and systems.
- Work in the Group Finance department for Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of all significant US entities
- Focus on preparation of disclosures and reporting of significant financial data to the global consolidation team in Zurich, Switzerland
- Prepare and review financial information and prepare disclosures under US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Be given the unique opportunity to learn in detail about various products and processes in the Investment Bank, including Repos, Derivatives, and Trading inventory
- Have the chance to work with various teams in a truly global environment, including Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office
- Be control-oriented and have an ability to effectively work with both internal and external auditors as required
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a BA or higher in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred with 2+ years' experience in an accounting function. Auditing experience in a recognized firm will be preferred
- You have strong analytic and problem solving skills
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills, including ability to conveniently present to management
- You can develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance
- You can show initiative with a strong dedication to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- You can work in a team and independently
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications