- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 18
Legal Entity Standard Reporting Accountant # 107339
- Financial Accounting is within the CFO division area of Shared Services. We have experienced staff in all major international locations to support and collaborate with our partners.
- O ur vision is to be recognized as an exclusive financial accounting organization in the financial services industry, renowned for the value and high quality of our information, advice, services and people.
- Accuracy and Openness: Meeting regulatory and financial reporting requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent financial control and playing an influential role in the Bank's overall governance process.
- Information and Advice: Providing valued, high quality information and advice to support the business in decision-making.
- Building the Organization: Comprised of a high quality, motivated and diverse team.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through our long term view for organization, processes and systems.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Work in the financial accounting department for Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of all significant US entities
- Focus on preparation of disclosures and reporting of significant financial data to the global consolidation team in Zurich
- Represent department in new business initiatives with close collaboration with front office and other support areas
- Contribute to the preparation of detailed monthly analytics with commentary, for communication to management
- Prepare and review financial information under US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Be given the rare opportunity to learn in detail about various products and processes in the Investment Bank, including Repos, Derivatives, and Trading inventory
- Have the chance to work with various teams in a truly global environment, including Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office