- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Level 2 Support Specialist # 119820
End User Support Services is responsible for delivering real-time voice and chat support in addition to offline and proactive incident resolution. Our team provides support for end user devices and systems with a focus on aligning IT services with the needs of business. The Support Specialist will be expected to take ownership of critical issues and collaborate with other support organizations to deliver resolutions. As such, the role will require the individual to be technical and customer satisfaction subject matter experts. They will focus on the day to day operations and provide coaching/guidance to technical challenges on the support desk. You will be trained in the operation and administration of Credit Suisse tools; this includes SNOW, Amelia Chat, remote assistance, request management and KMS systems. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
- Pre-shift team communication that include state of the environment and ready for business system health checks.
- Incident queue coverage in shift patterns.
- Handle and prioritize all tickets arriving in the support queue, either resolving them directly or re-assigning them to other support teams as required.
- Maintain high-quality incident data, and clearly document support issues and all steps performed in the SNOW ticketing tool.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- Provide end-to-end support and ensure that customer support tickets are resolved to client satisfaction.
- Communicate with users requesting support via the Amelia Chat environment.
- Provide technical assistance and support on customer concerns.
- Support team leaders with complex and critical impact escalations/incidents and drive them to resolution.
- Ensure all major incidents are attended to and closely collaborate with the team leads to ensure that the service is equipped to manage through the incidents.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Skills and experience required for the Support Specialist role:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have the ability to resolve technical problems and troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices.
- You possess excellent support knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, MS Lync, MS Outlook and Windows 7/10.
- You have the ability to work under pressure, to keep things simple, patience and creativity, conflict management skills.
- You are highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism.
- You possess extensive experience of supporting an end user environment.
- You are keen on providing remote support by phone, chat and remote assistance sessions.
- You have handle cases according to defined severities and case priorities to meet client's expectations.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent teamwork and communication/information sharing.
- You are committed to ongoing learning and implementing new knowledge.
- You are willing to participate in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- You have knowledge of scripting tools and automation would be a benefit.
- You have basic networking concepts and experience in solving problems network/firewall issues would be a benefit.
For more information visit Technology Careers.