Liquidity Measurement and Reporting, Vice President # 102766
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) is part of Group Finance within the CFO division. We aspire to be a world-class finance organization providing reporting, advice and insight across all dimensions of liquidity reporting, our business partners are at the center of everything we do and our goal is to be their trusted advisors and co-pilots.
The team is seeking to hire a Senior VP in Raleigh responsible for the daily production of the Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR 2052a) for the US Intermediate Holding Company and standalone material legal entities.
The LMR group is responsible for the production of i) regulatory filings to the Federal Reserve stemming from the implementation of enhanced prudential standards of liquidity reporting mandated through the Dodd-Frank Act and ii) internal management information based on Treasury requirements and regulatory supervisory requirements. The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate across many areas of the bank (Front Office, Treasury, Finance Change, Group Finance, IT, Regional Management and Operations) and gain exposure across many different banking products.
- You will ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of key daily liquidity reports including the Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR 2052a) the US Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and internal liquidity stress models for the US operations
- Ownership of the risk and control processes ensuring compliance with the banks control framework
- You will be able to play a leadership role on key global projects and initiatives for
- You hold a University degree in accounting, economics, finance, or business related field
- You have an advanced degree, CPA or CFA
- Your public accounting or audit experience is a plus
- You have 10+ years of experience working within Financial Reporting, Treasury or Regulatory Reporting functions
- You are familiar with BIS and US liquidity regulations including Reg. YY Enhanced Prudential Standards for Foreign Banking Organizations; FR2052a; Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)
- You have strong managerial experience working across multiple regions and functional silos
- You have solid product and accounting knowledge within banking sector
- You have detailed knowledge of accounting, liquidity and or regulatory reporting
- You have strong analytical, planning and organization skills
- You are flexible and appropriate in a changing daily reporting environment
- Solid control mindset and an enthusiastic, hands-on working style in an evolving, rapidly changing environment
- You are able to handle large data sets and interpret financial information
- You have excellent social skills