- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 May 18
MBS Allocator # 109745
The MBS Allocations Department executes pre-settlement processes, centering on the allocation of MBS bonds to TBA trades in a fast pace, time constraint environment.
The responsibilities of the MBS Allocator include:
- The allocation of FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA bonds to the respective TBA based on the Strategy of the MBS trading desk and in accordance to SIFMA guidelines.
- Maintenance and supervisor of the Product inventory and the Traders' position.
- Contact trade counterparties with the proper allocations and resolve discrepancies.
- You will monitor MBS fails and resolve with potential pool changes, round robins, and trade assignments.
- You will keep in constant communication with the traders/ Front Office, notifying them of position changes, stipulated trades, client discrepancies, and potential risk scenarios.
- You will monitor error queues, mismatches trades, and FICC breaks (Fixed Income Clearing Corp).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Your characteristics may include:
- Undergraduate degree required, business concentration highly preferred.
- You have 2 years' experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- You have prior knowledge of Mortgage Backed Securities preferred but not required.
- Your preference for an exciting environment within a global investment bank, with frequent interaction with clients, traders and other functional areas within and outside the firm.
- Do you have an excellent interpersonal and time management skills?
- Are you able to problem solve quickly and work under pressure?
- You have strong Excel skills and comfortable using Excel spreadsheets a plus.