- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Jul 18
MIS Balance Sheet - Regulatory Reporting Analyst # 113371
This person will serve a meaningful role within the Financial Accounting department by taking a support role in the reporting of the IHC MIS Balance Sheet. This role will interact with front office, auditors (both internal and external), head office, and other business partners. You will display a high level of professionalism and solid communication skills when dealing with internal and external clients, and have the ability to work independently and in a team dynamic to meet internal and external deadlines. This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Assist in the preparation of daily, monthly, and quarterly MIS Balance Sheet and ensure that the filings are delivered accurately and timely to front office and head office.
- Prepare detailed analytics of Balance Sheet accounts to provide a proper control environment to identify any material mis-statement or mis-classification of account balances.
- Develop solid working relationship with front office functions to understand the Balance Sheet movement and current trends.
- Prepare reconciliation of balance sheet to legal entity controllers.
- Prepare month over month commentary & additional financial analysis including preparation of data schedules and PowerPoint presentations as well as ad hoc analyses.
- Work closely with Change team in automation and control improvement efforts.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 2-3 years Public Accounting or Other Relevant Financial Services experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Solid Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- CPA Preferred