- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Aug 18
Negative News Analyst # 115460
- You will serve as a reference/answer queries from management and technical departments in regards to ongoing client screenings data
- You will conduct and track ongoing screenings progress
- You will provide client data/screening information for ad hoc request from management
- You will screen, clear, and raise Global Search requests
- You will work with IT for system enhancements (Quarterly Small Batch Checks and IT requests for export data)
- You will prepare or handle weekly and monthly metrics reports
- You will ensure accurate and proper maintenance of metrics and charts for timely MI reporting
- You will respond to inquiries in the Negative News Mailbox
- You will clear hits in the 2nd Line Review Function of the Zurich Hub
- You will respond to Actimize cases and close/escalate as appropriate
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have excellent proficiency and experience with Excel/spreadsheet and data management systems?
- Do you have excellent communication skills - able to communicate quickly and concisely about complex data issues, particularly in writing?
- Are you a self-starter, have strong multi-tasking skills and excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with tight deadlines?
- Are you able to make tough decisions and uphold them?