- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Jul 18
Operational Risk & Controls VP - RDAR # 113458
The role is within the CRO COO operational risk and controls team, with a core focus on RDAR compliance.
- RDAR governance, control and compliance
- RDAR independent validation
- RDAR related internal and external communications
- CRO OpRisk controls and MICOS supervisory controls
- OpRisk indicators and metrics
- You will issue Monitoring and Reporting.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a degree in finance, law or a related topic; alternatively an equivalent education in a similar subject
- You have confirmed ability to handle the development of impactful presentations from brief to completion
- You are an effective communicator with real attention to detail
- You are analytical thinker with inherent ability to conceptualize results
- Specialist PowerPoint use is needed, SharePoint Site Maintenance experience is desirable
- You are able to interact with Senior Partners to handle expectations and timeframes
- You are experience in leading a small team and ability to build professional relationships across working groups
- You are organized, able to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- You have a consistent track record in finance