- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 18
Operations Specialist # 111813
Global Asset Servicing has the responsibility of processing corporate actions, dividends, and other income events on behalf of the firm and its clients. In order to comply with growing processing volumes and the accompanying risk indicators, Global Asset Servicing is building a specialized team to highlight control and risk issues. The team will be responsible for supporting and significant line management and senior management for operational risks at an entity level. The Americas Governance team has the mission to contribute added services and continuous improvement through the monitoring of key controls to mitigate risk to business entities in the Americas regardless of processing location.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you think independently & have analytical skills?
- Do you have concise and effective interpersonal skills?
- Do you have attention to details?
- Do You have the ability to prioritize under pressure?
- You have previous 1-2 years of IB operations experience