Portfolio Delivery & Line Business Management Support # 105886
Product Control IT (PC IT) is looking to hire a candidate to support the Portfolio Delivery and Line Business Management functions within the department.
The role will perform the following functions: planning/resource management, financials, reporting, communications and adherence to CS standard practices. The suitable candidate will also assist individual resource managers and in the management of the project or programs through the tracking of financials, project breakthroughs, changes, risks, issues and dependencies.
Main duties are to perform one or more of the following activities:
- You will support for financials tracking (budget and actuals across the PC IT book of work, as provider and supplier)
- You will support for workforce strategy initiatives and execution tracking
- You will handle resources allocations to projects for resource managers
- You will be coordinating with PM's on supplier allocations
- Collecting department achievements
- Running department compliance - timesheet and mandatory training
- Leading the onboarding/off-boarding of resources
- Compiling of risks, issues and dependencies for PCIT projects
- Ensure the portfolio meets CS standard best practices (CS-SDF, CS Program Management Standards, Quality Management)
- In collaboration with Portfolio Delivery Manager and Line Business Manager, ensure control framework with the portfolio
- Support Portfolio Delivery Manager in other miscellaneous departmental activities
- Facilitate communication between IT Project Managers, Resource Managers, and other key business partners
- Maintenance of monthly project update spreadsheets, dashboards and management "decks"
- Maintenance and review of budget figures in OnePPM
- Regular communication with Risk and Finance IT (RF IT) COO
- Regular dissemination of Risk and Finance IT (RF IT) COO information and directives to PC IT business partners
You may be required to work flexible hours including occasional weekend and bank holiday work to meet the requirements of the department/project(s)/program(s) to which they are assigned.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
A candidate for this position must have a proven history of solid PMO and Financials Management experience, in a similar role (7-10 years of experience).
- Proven ability in program management/financials management across large global programs
- Proven ability working in disparately located teams
- Power User of MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
You should be able to demonstrate a proven ability in the following competencies:
- Communication - you have very strong interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to communicate orally, in writing or via email in a manner appropriate to the audience; including senior business partners
- Interpersonal skills - ability to relate well to others and to establish good working relationships
- Teamwork - being constructive and willing to support the wider team on ad hoc tasks, contributing practically to the team's success
- Organized & pragmatic - you are able to handle multiple (and at times conflicting) priorities whilst under difficult situation; Also, a proven ability to meet challenging timelines
- Technical knowledge - you have strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & SharePoint skills, with ability to present analytical (qualitative and quantitative) information for management decision-making and/or executive level; a working knowledge of formal project and Program Management methods is necessary
- Initiative - ability to see opportunities, to set and achieve goals and act independently; ability to learn quickly, assimilate and understand content
- Problem solving - thinking things through in a logical way in order to resolve key issues, including creative thinking; adept at working independently (self-starter) with demonstrable experience of being dedicated in similar roles
- Flexibility/adaptability - you have the ability to handle change, openness to change and adapt to new situations
- Commitment/motivation - you have energy, enthusiasm and tenacity in pursuing goals
- Self-awareness - knowing own strengths and skills and having the confidence to put these across
- You have Banking experience
For more information visit Technology Careers