- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jun 18
Product Manager, Cyber Security Threat Defense # 114171
As a Cyber Security Product Manager you will be responsible for managing the Threat Defense (TDA) service along with your service leadership peers. The Product Manager role is a challenging one with a broad remit requiring experience and understanding of many different functional roles. The successful Product Manager will:
- You will contribute to the delivery of Credit Suisse Cyber Security strategy by ensuring the TDA service has a well defined roadmap/book of work and execution strategy.
- You will be a highly visible advocate for the service. Ensure the organization has good awareness of service features, benefits and how to access. Ensure consumers have a clear engagement path for escalations.
- You will understand and lead service TCO within targets. Contribute to annual budget planning process to drive delivery of service strategy and to ensure provision of a cost effective service.
- You will ensure positive relationships with vendors and internal providers. Understand the marketplace and technical domain. Ensure CS requirements are part of vendor product development.
- You will provide strong governance for the service by establishing KPIs and other measures and ensuring a rigorous service review process that drives continuous improvement.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a cyber security, information security or IT risk consulting role.
- The role requires a solid understanding of financial management including TCO and business case creation.
- The role requires thought leadership, strong presentation and analysis skills and the ability to interact with senior management.
- You have the ability to lead, advise, and coordinate global workgroups.
- Do you have the ability to plan and execute service strategy leveraging resources across a matrix managed organization?
- Do you have the ability to compress knowledge to an easily understandable level for circulation to a wide audience from outside the department?
- Do you have hands on experience with the threat defense cyber security domain and associated products?
For more information visit Technology Careers .