- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Sep 18
Project Management Office (PMO) Lead # 118436
The Project Management Officer Role in the Americas Compliance Change team is responsible providing key support to project managers and key executives, focusing on the delivery of core PMO activities in planning, reporting, governance, RAID and financials. The PMO must develop and guide programs on best practices and ensure clear communication within the program and to senior business partners within the portfolio.
The PMO is responsible for establishing, developing and delivering on the following:
- Guideline definition and setup - Analyze existing methodologies and tools that support Program and Project Management and provide options/recommendations for setup and adoption within Americas Compliance.
- Process definition - you will design and document processes to support decisions including routines, templates, reporting, governance, issue and risk management (project), communication and education.
- Provide status reporting, ensuring the consistent flow of accurate and up to date information through all layers of the program governance structure.
- RAID reporting, including Path to Green analysis and recommendations, and escalation through the portfolio.
- Maintenance of all required logs for Change, Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies.
- Management of CRs and Risk Escalations to Program STC & Portfolio Office.
- Creation, maintenance and tracking of program and project plans & milestones.
- Quality Assurance of Program & Project Deliverables.
- You will provide clear communications and reporting to senior management on a regular and adhoc basis.
- You will facilitate and implement the adoption of improvements to standards, process and tools including coaching and training.
- Provision of ad hoc support to Project Managers as requested.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- An Investment Bank, Private Bank/Wealth Management or consultancy background, with a deep understanding of program management within the Financial Services industry.
- Preferably solid knowledge of Compliance functions and processes, e.g. Compliance MI Reporting, Compliance Risk Management, Compliance Testing.
- Deep understanding of PMO principles, processes and procedures.
- You have experience of working at strategic as well as project/program delivery level, developing and implementing Change Management approaches in a complex organization.
- You have knowledge of the Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking sector.
- You have the ability to review large data sets for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Ability to develop and present information at a senior governance forum, using data from across the portfolio, with analysis, presentation styles and recommendations appropriate to the audience.
- You are self-motivated with a solid sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, concise manner.
- You have excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Credit Suisse technology/Compliance landscape desirable.
- Do you have effective influencing skills?
- Solid project, program and change management skills and proven successful front to back program delivery.
- Do you have experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders across financial and operational functions of the business?
- Knowledge of full project lifecycle and various project methodologies (ie SDLC, Six Sigma, Agile etc).
- Ability to produce clear, concise reporting.
- Solid knowledge of standard office software applications, with advance presentation skills using PowerPoint.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 5+ years PMO experience.
- University undergraduate degree.
- Understanding of program and project management standards (PMP or Prince2 certification is a plus).
- Experience with OnePPM/Clarity would be an asset.
- General business analysis and analytical skills.
- Effective presentation skills with ability to target material and communication to a broad range of audiences at all levels in the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Vision, PowerPoint).