- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Mar 19
Project Manager & Business Application Owner # 122505
- Support Global Head of Digital Retention to implement strategic programs, improve key processes, define scope and deliverables for projects.
- Liaise with key Business & IT partners to agree priorities, challenge and find opportunities for improvement.
- Run Business Applications end-to-end, act as point of contact on the business side for application related enquiries and IT change requests.
- Lead change requests (coordinate requirements and demand with IT) ensuring their strategic and application blueprint alignment.
- Drive definition of future technical & operating model blueprint together with production heads, process owners and IT solution architecture based on business strategies.
- Be responsible for the entire project management lifecycle for assigned projects: ensure execution is on time, scope and budget are respected, communicate within the project and to internal and external partners.
- Act as leader and coach of your project team and ensure the collaboration across teams.
- Handle risks and issues actively.
- Define and implement important metrics to lead the respective process and application.
- Handle dependencies and alignment opportunities within areas of the bank.
- Take the responsibility regarding risk control/risk mitigation measures, access control and MIS for the assigned applications.
- Working with us in a team of highly dedicated, experienced and qualified individuals located globally.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of Banking and/or Financial Services experience.
- You have a minimum of 2 years Business Process Management/Project Management experience with exposure to IT projects and/or data management/records management or archiving in a regulated environment.
- You have the ability to communicate, negotiate and network effectively at all organizational levels, as well as within a multi-cultural environment.
- Do you have the ability to influence and drive decisions with senior partners?
- Do you have excellent planning, analytical and conceptual skills and decision-making abilities?
- You have solid track record in the implementation of business initiatives.
- Self-motivated personality, convenient.