- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Oct 18
React JS UI Developer for Compliance IT # 118971
You will be working in the Compliance and Regulatory Affairs IT platform. Compliance IT is the foundation for the Compliance control framework which delivers Compliance support to all Business and Shared Services functions. This is in order to protect the reputation of the Bank and to comply with all applicable internal and external policies, rules and regulations.
Compliance IT is currently undergoing Digital transformation, we are in the process of building next generation applications in an Agile environment based on Microservices architecture that supports responsive UX channels working with strategic Big Data platform. Innovation has been a corner stone of Compliance IT, as a result we are investing in AI tools, Chatbots and Robotic Process Automation to drive efficiency.
Compliance IT is seeking highly talented React JS UI developer with technical expertise in building the next generation surveillance platform for the domain.
Furthermore, you will:
- User Interface tools and technologies using Java script framework such React JS, Angular and Bootstrap including build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Build intuitive UI components
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and mockup optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborate with Scrum team and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy
- Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Exposure to client side state management using tools such as Redux, Mobux
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented programming and data structure concepts
- Familiar with server side Java technologies
- Knowledge of source code control systems (SVN/Git)
- Knowledge of responsive UI design and multi-platform UI development
- An understanding of project-development planning and management practices e.g. Agile/Scrum development
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- An open mind, positive attitude and the ability to learn & adapt quickly
- Passion for technology
For more information visit Technology Careers