- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Aug 18
Regulatory Affairs - Coverage Officer # 114349
- You will work closely with other coverage officers in order to assure proper regional adherence to the local Policy, thus assuring that consistent messaging and interactions with regulators is achieved across the bank.
- You will communicate regularly with other coverage officers across corporate functions and divisions, in order to gain better understanding of the regulatory environment, as well as the standing of CS relationships with various regulators.
- You will identify and analyze regulators' concerns relating to coverage area, recommending potential courses of actions in order to adhere to regulators heightened expectations.
- You will execute process and reporting with respect to regulatory exams.
- You will identify, follow up and analyze upcoming regulations, assessing its applicability to CS and actively making recommendations on the most effective way to implement them.
- You will provide oversight and support to the implementation of regulations in the regions, tracking progress, and escalating issues and risks that may compromise implementation.
- You will lead day-to-day interactions and redaction requests between CS and US Regulators.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 8+ years of experience in the banking and/or legal industry in Compliance, Audit, Regulatory Affairs/Reporting or Risk Management roles.
- You are self-driven and has ability to work independently.
- Do you have strong interpersonal and communications (written and oral) skills?
- Do you have proven ability to build and sustain relationships with stakeholders?
- Do you have strong comprehension skills and acute attention to detail?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with project management techniques is a plus.