- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Aug 18
Regulatory Affairs Coverage Officer – Risk Organization (Americas Region) # 115767
- U.S. Regulatory Affairs liaison between the firm's key U.S. regulators, including the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and Credit Suisse. Top focus on coverage over the U.S. Risk Organization in its entirety and the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
- Mandate is focused on relationship management (both external and internal) and includes managing the day-to-day requests and interactions between our U.S. regulators and Credit Suisse.
- Among your responsibilities include assuring timely delivery of the submission of ongoing internal management information to the regulators, facilitating prompt responses to regulator inquiries, supporting BAU/ongoing monitoring and ad hoc meetings with the regulators, supporting 'point in time' examinations, as well as the tracking and reporting on behalf of U.S. Regulatory Affairs on the day-to-day requests and interactions with each of the various regulators.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 3-5 years of experience in the banking industry in Compliance, Audit, Regulatory Affairs/Reporting or Risk Management roles?
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- You have exceptional comprehension skills and acute attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work with varying levels of management, with varying levels of expertise.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- You are dedicated self-starter.