Regulatory Data Analyst
The Global Markets KYC Initial Due Diligence Team exists to help protect the Firm from Regulatory and Reputational risk. The KYC Initial Due Diligence team is responsible for the reviews of Clients in accordance with Financial Crime and Anti Money Laundering procedures in adherence of standards set by the UK and US regulators.
The Team acts as a First Line of Defence for the Firm's KYC Review process. The Team works closely with the Client Onboarding (COB) and the second line of defence Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) teams globally, seeking to move clients from "prospect" to "customer" in the shortest possible time and ensure a synchronized approach to servicing our clients. In addition, the team provides mentorship and advice to COB around KYC requirements and financial crime issues and assist in ad-hoc / ongoing regulatory projects to improve quality of client static data on Credit Suisse internal databases. The team contributes to fast, efficient, streamlined and transparent on-boarding experience.
- You will verify the identity of prospective new clients across the Global Markets division.
- You will perform timely and accurate KYC reviews in accordance with local regulatory and Credit Suisse policies and procedures.
- You will ensure that Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media/Negative News screening has taken place using appropriate systems.
- You will ensure clients are correctly classified as prescribed by CS Policy and Regulatory expectations.
- You will implement any required change in Client data during the onboarding process and assist on resolution of any matters arising from the KYC review.
- You will ensure any additional due diligence checks that may be required for client dependent on the risk level are performed.
- You will perform quality assurance (4-eye) checks on KYC reviews completed by the KYC Analysts.
- You will address quality related matters individually with the KYC Analysts or team-wide through relevant trainings.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to problem solve with minimal direct supervision.
- Efficiency at multi-tasking.
- Self-starter with the motivation and willingness to work in both team and independent situations depending on current workload.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Previous KYC/Anti-Money Laundering Experience is a plus.
- Degree in Economics/Management/Business and strong academics is a plus.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience.