Regulatory Reporting Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer We offer:
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The US Regulatory Reporting IT team is looking for a reporting/analytics developer in Raleigh, NC. The role will be responsible for design and development/improvement of Regulatory Reports on Regulatory Datamart and Axiom SL ControllerView platforms. Other responsibilities include collaborating with IT stakeholders globally, partner with Finance Change and support Regulatory Reporting teams at various phases of project.
- Produce reporting design based on techno/functional requirements
- Design, develop & enhance regulatory reports based on technical design specifications/functional requirements
- Create/enhance Oracle stored procedures, Unix scripts and Java components
- Perform unit, functional and regression testing for the changes implemented
- Collaborate with offshore analysis and development teams
- Participate & support users during functional/user acceptance testing
- Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 4-7 years of experience in Reporting development on enterprise reporting platforms such as Business Objects or OBIEE or Crystal reports or Axiom SL ControllerView.
- 1+ years of experience in development of JAVA, Oracle and UNIX scripting.
- Proven IT Experience in finance is must. Regulatory reporting domain knowledge is plus
- Experience with data modeling design concepts
- Experience with PL/SQL programming using Oracle is desirable.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.