- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Oct 18
Risk & Control Analyst # 117389
You will be responsible for management and coordination of risk and control projects. They will be expected to support focused risk reporting, and proactively identifying areas of elevated risk. This is a first line of defense function, responsible for:
- Division wide risk and controls project support and coordination.
- Supervision of timely execution of risk and security assessments and penetration tests.
- Day to day management of Data Leakage Program Incident Management.
- You will assist in GMT Risk and Controls Reporting into GM Technology senior management.
- Enforcement of risk reduction activities for identified risks.
- You will work directly with the technology teams to identify areas with potentially elevated risk concentrations.
- You will have the opportunity to build a wide network of relations across technology management facing to GMT management, CISO, cyber security programs, second line technology risk team and internal audit.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have project management and multi-tasking skills. a strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, inquisitive nature and comfort challenging current practices.
- You have high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency.
- You are highly disciplined, able to work with limited supervision and delivering on tight deadlines. Confidence to take ideas forward and to challenge others, where appropriate.
- Do you have experience in developing and documenting sustainable controls and writing policies and procedures and their adoption?
- You have genuine enthusiasm to understand technical systems and the business processes they support and synthesize the corresponding risks and controls and recommend adjustments.
- Do you have IT Process Knowledge (Software Development Lifecycle, Identity & Access Management, IT Operations, Production Support etc)?
- Do you have the understanding or willingness to learn security principles, IT security controls and related technologies (FFIEC Management Handbook, NIST, ISO and COBIT standards)? Broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies?
For more information visit Technology Careers .