- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Oct 18
Risk and Control Officer # 120192
Risk and Control Officer will focus on key control initiatives and overall improvement of the control environment as relates to Book and Account Reference Data within Group Operations Data Services.
Working in partnership with other GODS Stakeholders, ie Production, MI & Change and Governance to assess effectiveness of existing controls, identify gaps/weaknesses and prioritize and implement an improved global control framework. Key Deliverables include the following:
- You will implement and Monitor control framework incorporating Process, Quality and Access Controls.
- Review and Control Model Key Data Services Processes supporting Book and Account Reference Data.
- You will develop, Implement and Monitor KRI metrics to measure efficiency of processes and controls.
- You will conduct control reviews to assess effectiveness of existing controls.
- Roll out control checklists and ongoing self assessment tests for Data Services.
- You will develop, prioritize and implement a control book of work.
- Close collaboration with Global Production teams.
- Oversight & review of SOX compliance, Audit tracking and Incident reporting.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum of 5 years industry experience, with proven track record of managing and controlling operational risk in previous roles.
- Your Audit Experience is a plus.
- You have proven leadership and collaboration skills.
- You have excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- You are highly motivated, with drive and enthusiasm.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Do you have the ability to work independently?
- Do you have excellent time management?
- Do you have Microsoft Excel, Work and Power point skills (Advanced Level)?