Senior Accountant # 105512
A meaningful role in the global Group Reporting team with senior management exposure, providing clear and reliable information to the CS Executive Board, the Board of Directors and other stakeholders and optimizing the use of financial resources.
Active involvement in projects related to design of new reports, system enhancements, standard setting across the firm and to enable the offering of greater transparency over the Credit Suisse financial results, trends, performance indicators and efficiency measures as well as outward communication.
Close collaboration with divisional and regional finance teams around the globe as well as with subject matter experts in matters such as capital management, Treasury, Financial Accounting, Headcount.
Individual may perform additional duties and responsibilities that management deems necessary from time to time.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferably in Business Administration and/or Finance.
- You have 3 or more years of financial industry experience in finance or accounting preferred.
- You have finance qualification such as CPA, CIMA, Chartered Accountancy, or equivalent is a plus.
- You have an eagerness to learn, passionate about continuous improvements of the current process governance and execution, including improving tools and systems.
- Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken?
- Do you have proven analytical and qualitative skills?
- You have excellent client service skills.
- You have polished interpersonal and written skills; an ability to present complex ideas and key messages effectively to senior audiences.
- You have excellent collaboration, social and conflict resolution skills.
- You have solid MS Office skills, especially Excel. Skills in Hyperion Essbase a plus.
- You have controlling experience in a multinational financial institution is a plus.
- Do you have a positive personality, customer focused and willingness to really commit during peak times?