Senior Mobility Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Suisse's Group Chief Information Officers organization is looking for a Senior Mobility Engineer to support its Mobile and BYOD (Bring your own device) Initiatives. This role would be a component of End User Services, which is a consolidated organization that includes the engineering, operations, service management and support desk for all end user facing technologies and services (i.e. desktop, mobile, email, instant messaging, collaboration, voice, video, etc.).
The successful candidate will be a key individual within our Mobile Services team that has responsibility for the engineering, design, build, and run of our Mobile platform in a DevOps or "EngOps" fashion. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, building, implementing, and supporting technology consistent with Credit Suisse's strategic digital roadmap.
- Lead technical evaluations of vendor software and integrate into Credit Suisse's systems and processes.
- Focus on providing a positive end user experience relating to 'all things mobile'
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications and services.
- Work closely with end user support teams to offer knowledge, training, and continuous improvement of end user support
- Work in a matrixed organization of Architects, Engineers, Operations, and Client Support - each performing their task, to drive the success of the product forward
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- At least 4-8 years of working experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields
- Possess proven technology knowledge on EMM (Enterprise Mobile Management), MAM (Mobile Application Management), MDM (Mobile Device Management) concepts, or has experience with InTune, MobileIron, Airwatch, BlackBerry, Samsung Knox, Android for Work, or related technologies
- Experience or can demonstrate a solid grasp of cloud technologies or concepts – including Azure AD, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Understands technology and has (or can have a) pulse on industry trends and how they impact Enterprise.
- Hardworking, result oriented with outstanding problem solving skills and phenomenal attention to detail
- Experience with Powershell / Power BI is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.