- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Senior Program Manager # 118839
CS is seeking a Senior Program Manager to drive Infrastructure Hosting implementations. This role will have responsibility for Infrastructure Hosting projects which will require solid understanding of infrastructure technologies and processes such as compute, storage, networks, virtualization, configuration management, and inventory management. The role will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of this projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role for a dynamic Senior Program Manager with a passion for delivering excellent results.
- Project Management for Infrastructure Hosting will require strong understanding of infrastructure technologies and processes such as compute, storage, networks, virtualization, configuration management, and inventory management.
- You are expected to handle each project phase dealing with business partners at all levels and on a matrix management basis. Phases include Requirements Management, Design Engineering, Integration Testing, Production testing acceptance and Hand Over to operations.
- You are expected to run projects not only in a Waterfall mode but also according to an agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe, etc.).
- Close attention required on producing status reports on a regular basis and management of Risks, Issues, Stakeholders and Dependencies.
- You will perform a variety of project management and business analysis tasks. The role requires credibility and confidence interacting with senior management, business unit personnel and the technology team across the full lifecycle of a project. You will play a lead role in the execution of multiple strategic projects by:
- Demonstrating the ability to analyze vague project requests and clarify into specific tasks, next steps and deliverables;
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans for team members and summary project plans for presentations to stakeholders;
- Driving the requirements gathering by working with users to define scope of project, scheduling and running requirements gathering sessions, prioritizing topics, scheduling meetings, keeping meetings on track and productive;
- Handling project team toward the goal of creating detailed functional requirements documents, use cases, wireframes, data flow diagrams, sample reports, or other similar artifacts;
- Acting as a liaison and advocate between the business users and the development teams, including identifying and integrating dependent development teams involved in a solution design;
- Proactively identifying and handling issues to full resolution;
- Facilitating/assisting with User Acceptance Testing;
- Handling scope changes while marching towards project tasks, and project phase closure; and
- Managing vendor relationships as needed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Education and Experience:
- Do you have 10+ years program and project management, planning, tracking and reporting medium to high complexity technology programs and projects?
- Do you have 7+ years hands-on experience performing detailed business analysis and requirements specifications for application development?
- Do you 7+ years in financial services settings (preferably Infrastructure IT department)?
- You have familiarity of Infrastructure Hosting, principles and industry trends plus experience with corresponding Compute and Storage related projects.
- You have certification in PMP or other project management certification (e.g. IPMA B, Prince2) required.
- You have certification in ITIL and Scrum preferable.
- You have large experience in running projects according to Agile and Waterfall methodologies required.
- You are knowledgeable of the Credit Suisse Solution Delivery Framework (CS-SDF) preferable.
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficiency in MS Project and other of Project Management tools desired.
- You are an organized self-starter with confirmed project delivery, you are experienced enough to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder management
- Dependency management
- Executive level communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
For more information visit Technology Careers .