- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
Senior Scenario Design Analyst VP # 105575
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and inspires leadership at all levels.
- An opportunity to contribute to enterprise risk management (which includes strategic risk, market risk, credit risk, operational risk, reputational risk, etc.) through the leadership of Risk Identification and Scenario Design deliverables
- You have the ability to design global macroeconomic/market models, contributing to all phases of the model development lifecycle
- Interactions with risk managers, business leads, and the model validation group
- You have the ability to shape a strategic infrastructure platform and participate in specifications, testing, and execution
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have strong communication and writing/presentation skills, including PowerPoint?
- Do you have strong quantitative skills (MS, MBA, PhD)?
- You have interest in macroeconomics/markets and experience modeling, proficiency with R a plus.
- You are a team player.