- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Sep 18
Senior Test Analyst # 107822
We are looking for an experienced tester who can be a self-starter and be able to help lead all aspects of testing. Ability to acquire new skills within short time scales, adapt to rapidly changing work practices; develops and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues.
- Technical and Functional Testing Analyst for PC IT team.
- You will partner and collaborate with PM's, BA's and Dev teams to ensure the delivery of suitable, effective and cost efficient techno-functional testing services.
- Involve in all phases of testing and provide End-to-End test solution.
- Improving overall technical / functional maturity, coverage, implementing governance, establishing technical / functional testing standards and process.
- You will have the opportunity to work with newest technologies.
- Champion Shift left testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 4-6 years of hands on experience in Functional, Regression and UAT.
- You have proficient skills in testing complex business flows.
- You have deep understanding of Functional vs Non Functional testing aspects.
- Do you have sound knowledge of IT SDLC processes?
- Prepare Formal testing documentation such as Test plans , Test strategy, Requirement Traceability matrix, Test Scenarios and reporting results.
- Plan and Develop use cases based on business requirements and functional requirements.
- Solid technical knowledge on Oracle / SQL, Informatica, UNIX and Java technologies.
- You have experience using Jira / Confluence and HP ALM.
- Hands on experience in managing ETL, large data loading, data transformation.
- You have excellent soft skills, including communication, time management, vendor and business partner management.
- End-to-End System testing, troubleshooting and work with application developers / project stakeholders for defects reporting / closure.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum programs
- Knowledge of financial products and trade life cycle.
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala.
- Working knowledge of Automation tools like HP UFT, Selenium and other market leading tools preferred.
- Certification in Testing is a plus but not mandatory.
For more information visit Technology Careers.