- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Sep 18
Senior Workforce Management Analyst # 118995
We are looking for a Senior Workforce Management & Strategy Analyst in our Risk & Finance IT Technology department. Risk & Finance IT is an incredibly dynamic & fast paced department made up of over 4000 resources across 17 locations. The role will have full responsibility of all workforce management operational topics across the department reporting into the Head of Workforce Management based in Switzerland.
- You will have ownership of the hiring approval process for all resource types ensuring alignment with the departmental workforce strategies. Responsibility for all hiring related issues including but not limited to visa approval process, escalations and management reporting.
- Ownership of the Risk & Finance IT monthly forecasting process, working with all 15 sub departments & our financial management team to deliver high quality & complete forecasts on time.
- Ownership for the departmental headcount targets & KPIS and all management reporting as well as working with our business management community & management team to establish & track any remediation actions.
- In addition to the workforce management operational topics - around 30% of the role will be to support strategic projects & ad-hoc exercises supporting the overall Risk & Finance IT Workforce Strategy.
- You will have responsibility for the oversight & task management of our Poland reporting team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have the ability to deal with constantly changing & competing priorities.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- You have the ability to take a pragmatic approach whilst ensuring quality or timelines are not compromised.
- Ability to think & act independently challenging the norm and current processes when inefficiencies or inconsistencies are spotted.
- Ability to come up with the solution.
- You have the ability to see both the detail and the bigger picture.
- Do you have advanced Microsoft Office skills (key focus on PowerPoint & Excel)?
- Your some VBA/scripting knowledge beneficial.
For more information visit Technology Careers