- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Mar 19
Service Design Analyst # 128579
The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas in Infrastructure Technology at Credit Suisse within the Group CTO Service Management Office, Service Design Office (SDO) team.
The Service Design Office provides the governance, tools, processes and integration services required to transform from a technology product to a customer focused, service driven organization. The SDO administers the execution within the Service Management Program and GCTO Service/Capability Lines and provides ongoing governance to monitor performance and optimization with a constant focus on improving customer experience.
The Service Design Analyst will provide centralized design and business analysis expertise to assist the federated Service Teams to create and deliver services. You will have insight into how GCTO is organized, in-depth knowledge of the Service Management framework and understanding of the ServiceNow platform where services are ultimately on-boarded and made available to customers. In addition, you should also be able to convey the overall objectives of the Service transformation, which are to improve customer experience and productivity while reducing end-to-end provisioning time and costs.
Main duties are to perform the following activities:
Engagement with the Service Owners within Group CTO to support Service Onboarding and Implementation activities:
- Provide on-boarding services to GCTO, enabling a seamless transition from products to services.
- Drive the end-to-end service definition and design activities including Service Definitions, Support Agreements/models, Catalogue items, gathering results and producing related processes and documentation.
- Drive key decision points across design, features and functionality (includes decisions around service offerings, options, costs, SLAs and support model) in partnership with Service and Capability lines.
- Ac t as key liaison between Service lines, Capability lines and Service implementation teams to deliver services and capabilities.
- Act as business analyst in translating customer needs into functional requirements.
- Build consensus between various teams to define solutions to improve end-to-end process ordering and fulfillment processes by demonstrating automation and APIs.
Engagement with Customers to Improve Customer Experience:
- Focus on the Customer Experience and delighting our customers.
- Develop an engagement plan with "real" customers of the services to understand their current pain points and collect requirements.
- Develop customer journey maps that will provide an improved and simplified end-to-end customer experience.
- Drive requirements and process discussions across various groups of customers and business partners.
- Establish continuous engagement with customers throughout the Service Design process.
Service/Capability Implementation Framework:
- You will demonstrate our standard framework to onboard Services and Capabilities to support the transformation from product to services.
- You will collaborate with the Service Design team to maintain and improve the framework.
- You will drive adoption of the Framework by all Service/Capability lines and monitor status of Service Transformation.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have experience in design and improvement of ITSM processes, specifically Service Design Phase.
- You have experience in workflow analysis, design and process re-engineering principles.
- Are you able to plan, facilitate, gather, and handle business requirements and to translate these into service design artefacts?
- You have the ability to work with customers to understand their needs and current experience for translation into technical solutions, ensuring overall performance and satisfaction with IT.
- You have experience in identifying customers (e.g. consumer of end user services as well as application development teams), defining customer profiles (e.g. personas) and then defining customer journey maps that will address the needs and pain points of each customer profile.
- Do you have an understanding of Service design and IT services within large Enterprise environment and or exposure to large transitions or transformation initiatives in multi-sourced environments?
- Do you have experience working with senior business partners - creating trust by communicating, collaborating and influencing, always challenging the status quo in a positive way?
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work under stress and prioritize workload accordingly.
- You are experienced in leading global, culturally diverse and virtual teams in a matrix-structured international organization.
- You are fluent in English language (required).
Nice to Have:
- ITIL Foundation Certified. Intermediate certifications or ITIL Expert certification are a bonus.
- Understanding and experience in Software/Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in ServiceNow.
- Experience in IT process management and re-engineering initiatives.
- Analysis Techniques (Competitive & Benchmarking Analysis, Stakeholder Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, SWOT Analysis, SIPOC etc.).
- Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
For more information visit Technology Careers .