- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Jun 19
Service Design Analyst # 128579
The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas in Infrastructure Technology at Credit Suisse within the Group CTO Service Design Office.
The Service Design Office provides the governance, tools, processes and mentorship required to transform from a product focused to a customer focused, service driven organization. The Service Design Analyst will provide centralized design expertise to assist federated Service Teams to create and deliver services. The Service Design Analyst will have insight into how GCTO is organized, in-depth knowledge of the Service Design framework and understanding of the ServiceNow platform, where services are made available to customers. In addition, the Service Design Analyst must be able to convey the overall objectives of the Service and Capability Onboarding Program, which are to improve customer experience and productivity, while reducing end-to-end provisioning time and costs.
Main duties are to perform the following activities:
Engage with Group CTO Service Teams to Define and Design Service:
- Drive the end-to-end service definition and design activities.
- Drive key decisions including Service Catalogue definition, Accessibility, Pricing, Support, ITIL Process Alignment, Fulfillment, Reporting & SLAs and Communication.
- Act as a business process analyst in translating customer needs into functional requirements.
- Drive onboarding of Services to the ServiceNow platform, where they will be made available to customers.
- Lead customer engagement sessions to understand opportunities for improvement and collect requirements.
- Drive requirements and process discussions across various groups of customers and partners.
- Establish continuous engagement with customers throughout the Service Design process.
- Build consensus between various teams to define solutions for improving end-to-end processes, using APIs and automation as needed.
- Work with Service Architects to define solutions for integration with other Services and Capabilities.
- Work with API Marketplace (Apigee) to make Services available via API.
- Work with Automation program to drive automation in service request fulfillment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have the ability to work with customers to understand their needs, current experience and requirements to design a customer-focused Service.
- You have experience working across multiple teams in a global, culturally diverse, international organization to agree a design, workflow or solution.
- You have experience with Infrastructure and Hosting products and services and ability to communicate with Service Architects on design and required integrations.
- You have deep understanding of Service Design and IT services within a large enterprise environment.
- You have experience in process documentation, design and quantification of benefits.
- You have good communication skills and fluent English speaker.
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
- You have experience with ServiceNow.
- You have deep knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- You have process design experience such as Lean or Six Sigma.
- You have Business Analysis experience.
For more information visit Technology Careers .