- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Jun 18
Sr. Business Analyst # 113377
Treasury IT is seeking an experienced Business Analyst Lead to support delivery of the Liquidity Program requested by the CFO division by improving liquidity risk monitoring and reporting capabilities and ensuring regulatory compliance.
The main responsibility of this role is to understand the business requirements, align data requirements and solutions with other regulatory requirements as relevant, and produce functional specifications that will provide the basis for technical designs during project execution phases.
This position will collaborate with the IT Program Manager and is based in Raleigh, NC. It requires collaboration with project managers and delivery teams across the global Liquidity Program.
- Closely liaise with business subject matter experts and project team to understand applicable business processes and the nature of the reporting requirements.
- Define business needs and produce corresponding functional specifications for technical teams.
- Perform data analysis to support validation of business requirements and prototyping of functional solutions.
- Conform proposed solutions with design principles across various initiatives under the CFO division to ensure a standardized architecture and help defining a target state.
- Conduct design reviews to identify and analyze problems and change requests.
- Support development of test strategies, plans, and test cases in support of project delivery.
- Lead test execution and resolution of both functional and technical issues identified during test phases prior to deployment of newly developed technical specifications.
- Provide technical support for the use of new functionality and tools deployed to production environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Work Experience and Background:
- You have 5+ years' experience as a business analyst in the financial industry, with demonstrated experience providing business analysis for Treasury or Risk processes and applications.
- You have 4+ years of data analysis experience using SQL and excel.
- You have knowledge of Treasury processes, including for liquidity risk management and monitoring, and familiarity with bank products; knowledge of regulatory reporting standards and practices strongly preferred.
- Do you have an understanding of all phases of an application development life cycle, development methodologies, and IT platforms?
- You are proficient with project execution skills relative to delivery of Treasury/Risk applications.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel, and SQL language.
- Are you able to understand and challenge business processes, requirements, and proposed solutions to help define strategic, robust, and scalable solutions in line with CFO/CIO strategies?
- You have the ability to dedicatedly lead team of Business Analysts, timelines, risks, and clients to ensure timely delivery of quality work.
- You are able to communicate with diverse audience at varying levels of detail as appropriate, including Business SME's and IT application developers across multiple regions.
- You are able to demonstrate self-initiative, take direction, and call out issues as appropriate.
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills?
For more information visit Technology Careers .