- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Apr 18
State and Local Non-Income Tax Compliance # 106437
This position will be an integral part of Corporate Tax Team. Major areas of responsibility include: completing the state and local monthly compliance cycle in a complex multi-jurisdiction environment; coordinating, and participating in non-income tax audit defense, reverse audits, tax accounting, documenting SOX processes and special projects. This position will collaborate with both internal and external contacts. External contacts will include taxing authorities, vendors, and consulting partners.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
- You have 0-2 years' experience in a corporate tax department, public accounting firm or law firm.
- Do you have an experience utilizing tax research tools?
- Do you have an extensive experience working with pivot tables and large amounts of data within Excel or Access?
- You can multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time.