Tableau Developer # 105883
Risk & Finance IT (RF IT) data management is seeking a well-qualified individual for Java Lead - Big Data role to work with the architect. You will take care of complex, interrelated applications and systems being designed for today's big data platforms, and will work with dynamic technologies and internal stakeholders to understand and define unusual and creative solutions for achieving strategic business goals.
- You will have in-depth understanding of Tableau and Java technology stack. Position will work with limited supervision and capable of juggling multiple priorities and able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Work in all phases of development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery and support while standing up in production
- Evangelize standard methodologies in architecture, design & clean code
- Design Tableau Dashboard as per requirement
- Write server-side code for services layers using J2EE stack, Spring Framework
- Build robust high-volume, scalable applications, & build prototypes quickly
- Conduct design reviews and ensure that the design/implementation is highly modular, portable and performance optimized
- Evaluates detailed business, functional, and non-functional technical requirements (including recovery, security, data volumes, performance and audit)
- Understand the business requirements and has the ability to convert them into detailed program logic
- Performs coding of complex modules and resolving complex defects, as needed
- Participate in Sprint planning and tasks assigned by application development managers
- Design, develop, test, and implement the application
- Investigate and resolve complex issues while supporting existing applications
- Check platform problem reports from business teams, and perform initial filtering and analysis of the problems
- Resolve business issues within a timely manner
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and leads the resolution of complex problems
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Communicate regularly with business and I.T leadership teams
- Adhere to applications security procedures and change control guidelines
- Work within internal I.T. team to collaborate on tasks and completion of varying workloads
- Complete assigned tasks based on pre-planned project deadlines
- Solve issues and develop resolutions
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are an authority in Tableau development.
- You have 6+ years of experience with java, spring based enterprise applications.
- You have deep understanding of Excel based reporting.
- You have prior hands on solution architecture experience in large projects. Ability to translate requirements into detail technical designs.
- You are able to document and clearly explain low level technical solutions to technical teams.
- Your experience in PL SQLL will be a plus.
- You have written code, develop initial API/framework for new projects, unit testing to deliver defect free codes.
- You hold BS in computer science, MS preferred. Degree from a top-ranked computer science schools a plus.