- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jul 18
Technology Operational Risk - Emerging Technology Risk Specialist # 113814
- Inventory and understand the emerging technology footprint at Credit Suisse.
- You will develop relationships and become trusted advisor to key IT partners specializing in emerging technology development.
- You will define key technology risk associated with implementation and running of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Distributed Ledger Technology, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud computing.
- You will develop emerging technology risk framework that can be applied within IT teams to understand risk and measure exposure.
- You will develop positive relationship with global technology risk team in order to execute globally in a virtual team environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or related field, with concentration / hands on development experience in emerging technologies mentioned above.
- Do you have demonstrated technology risk management experience in working with emerging technologies mentioned above (can be classroom or internship experience)?
- Are you interest in influencing and shaping the use of emerging technology within Credit Suisse?
- You have excellent communication and relationship building, skills.
- You have understanding of technology risk / cyber security frameworks (such as NIST) a plus.