- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 May 18
Treasury Finance AVP # 110998
- Global Treasury is part of Credit Suisse's Finance (CFO) division optimizing the use of financial resources and acting as a guardian of the bank's financial franchise. The Treasury Finance team is responsible for the allocation of Treasury funding costs to the business in a timely, controlled and transparent manner.
- The function operates as a global team across all key Treasury locations, collaborating with key business partners both within and outside Treasury to produce, review and communicate funding cost allocations, conduct ad-hoc analysis and further develop the allocation methodology alongside relevant partners.
- You will report to the Americas Lead for Treasury Finance and engage with key regional and global stakeholders (Treasury Management, Business CFO/COO/Heads, Group Finance, Product Control, reporting functions etc.) on funding cost-related topics. You will contribute to the production, review and communication of funding cost allocations to business divisions and legal entities. You will also conduct and present comprehensive methodology impact analysis to Treasury Management and business partners.
- The role offers high visibility and impact both within and outside Treasury and an opportunity to help drive the Bank's funding cost allocation and strategic steering.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook
- You have Bachelor's/Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; CFA or MBA/PhD desirable.
- You have 4+ years' experience in relevant fields within Finance & Banking (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting).
- You have solid quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to closely collaborate across Front Office and Shared Service divisions and levels of seniority.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/recommendations.
- You have Excellent verbal and written communication skills