- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
VP Documentation and Reporting-Capital and Resolution Planning #119995
VP role supporting the production of the CCAR Capital Plan and US Resolution Plan, including the development and review of both plans and all associated supporting documentation. These are produced in close collaboration with over 30 functions in Finance, Risk, the Front Office, Operations and Legal and are provided directly to the CSH USA BoD and both US and global regulators (Federal Reserve, FDIC, FINMA).
This role is responsible for supporting the following mandates:
- Stakeholder management and coordination.
- Coordination, development and review of the capital plan summary.
- Coordination, development and review of the capital plan supporting documentation.
- Coordination, development and review of the US Resolution Plan.
- Coordination, development and review of the US Resolution Plan supporting documentation.
- Coordination with CS Group on resolution planning activities and documentation.
- Remediation of regulatory gaps, internal audit findings and supervisory findings (MRAs).
- You will handle key controls around the capital planning and resolution planning process.
- Addressing new and evolving supervisory requirements for both capital and resolution planning.
This role involves significant coordination and collaboration with a wide range of senior business partners across Risk, Finance, Operations, Legal and the Front Office. You will be expected to manage key relationships and deliverables build, review and edit documents with strong attention to detail and to become a trusted advisor regarding the abovementioned deliverables.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- 2 years experience in finance and/or banking (exposure to CCAR and/or stress testing is preferred).
- Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex topics simply for a senior audience.
- Excellent organizational, planning skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration among senior stakeholders.
- You have dedicated approach and the ability to work autonomously to a degree..
- Strong background in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Strong interest in learning CCAR/Capital Planning/Resolution Planning.