Windows Server Operations Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our Classic Compute team is looking for a Head Windows Region Americas in Raleigh. The core responsibility will be to manage the team and to provide day-to-day operations of all Windows and ESX systems in Americas. This role is key to ensure operational stability of our core infrastructure and as well to build up relationship with our customers in a trusted environment.
- People Management for a team of 9 Windows administrators in different locations
- Responsibility for Operations of the Windows platform in region Americas
- Resource provider and leadership for global and complex IT projects
- Ownership of all life cycle activities for the Windows platform
- Responsibility to adhere to Audit and SOX obligations
- Lead problem management activities to detect, address and remediate operational risks
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement initiatives in line with IT strategy
- Close collaboration with engineering and external vendors to ensure Windows/ESX requirements are managed
- Strong Management skills in a cross cultural environment with equivalent experience of 8+ years!
- Excellent client, peer and supplier focus, and an ability to build positive relationships with these partners
- Outstanding knowledge of IT infrastructure and system administration of large scale Windows and ESX environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with senior management!
- Do you possess leadership skills with experience to lead remote teams?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.