Marketing Platform Support Intern- Spring/Summer - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Marketing-Intern---Spring---Wilmington_R1208/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a Marketing Platform Support Intern, you will be part of a high-performing and innovative team that is passionate about problem-solving, technology, and product development. Through this position, you will be tasked with providing technical assistance in supporting nCinos Community and University platforms. These platforms enable nCino customers, partners, and employees to access documentation and training, as well as collaborate with other nCino users.
- Support a variety of online platforms (nCino Community, nCino University) by monitoring incoming emails and tickets
- Manage the process of new user creation
- Troubleshoot common platform issues and resolutions
- Provide password resets for nCino Community users
- Communicate directly with customers via email to provide assistance
- Manage a variety of databases and input information, data, and records
- Assist in quality assurance by testing the Community and University platforms extensively
- Document issues and bugs, and assist in discovering workarounds/fixes for those issues
- Analyze data to uncover new insights surrounding overall user behaviors and areas for improvement
- Assist in related projects surrounding nCino Community and nCino University as needed
- Attend meetings, company functions, and networking events
- Collaborate and commit to work as a team
- Be a great interncarry your load, help out, be flexible, and adapt easily
- Must be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's Degree
- Detail-oriented individual with a technical acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating, supporting, or managing an online platform
- Experience handling and analyzing large datasets to draw conclusions and identify trends, commonalities, and gaps
- Experience with customer service via email
- Salesforce knowledge
- Education or background in Business/Marketing with an concentration in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
What You Will Learn
- How technology can be used to train and educate users
- How data passes to and from disparate platforms
- How to solve problems quickly
- How to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- How different teams collaborate to achieve common goals
- nCinos culture, product, and business model
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted 4 Days AgoPart timeR1208
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!