Principal Revenue Analyst
Principal Revenue Analyst Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Principal-Revenue-Analyst_R1183/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As the Principal Revenue Analyst, your primary focus is to provide strong financial support and business partnering for the day-to-day financial activities across various functional teams at nCino. The ideal candidate for this role will drive a collaborative environment that values the contribution of our finance and business partners to provide meaningful and accurate analytics in support of the business strategy and decision making.
- Analyze companys revenues by product and service and partner with Executive Management to drive strategic business decisions
- Collect and analyze data from competitors to provide recommendations to maintain market share and competitiveness
- Accurately model revenue recognition in accordance to standards issued by FASB, SEC, and other authoritative bodies
- Maintain schedule of sales actual and forecasted bookings by month/segment/region
- Partner with executive management to determine how revenue growth and gross margins can effectively be improved over a 5-year forecasting period
- Examine monthly cash flows versus budgeted cash flows to identify variances
- Provide day-to-day finance support and financial transparency to business owners
- Execute management reporting and analysis including long range financial projections and profitability analysis.
- Assist in the implementation of financial systems to drive efficiency
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 6+ years of financial analysis experience
- Strong business partnering experience / skills including the ability to interact, communicate and influence equally well within all levels of the organization
- Advanced Financial Modeling and Data Manipulation Skills
- Advanced experience/skills with Excel and complex spreadsheets
- Forecasting, Planning & Analysis Experience
- Ability to develop and facilitate concise and effective senior level presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to influence business decisions
- Advanced Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of SAAS business model and key metrics
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted TodayFull timeR1183
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!