Software Development Engineer
Associate Software Engineer - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Associate-Developer---Wilmington_R1049/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing Agile development team that is passionate about problem solving, technology, and innovative product development. You will work with and support other software engineers, applying training in information technology and computer programming to the design, creation, and maintenance of cloud-based banking solutions.
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Participate fully as a member of a Scrum development team
- Learn the business domain, data model, and design of your teams product
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Independently complete basic coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles. Complete more complex tickets with input from experienced developers. Over time, become able to independently complete tickets of growing complexity
- Provide careful code reviews
- Follow code standards and adhere to the established development process
- Participate in design sessions with particular focus on asking questions and understanding why the team makes the design decisions that they do
- Communicate and collaborate with teammates
- Be a great teammatecarry your load, help out, be flexible, and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent related experience
- General knowledge of software design principles, development tools, and OOP concepts
- Proficiency in one or more programming language and related tools
- Experience with web application development
- Dedication to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Real passion for software development
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, Apex, PHP, Ruby, Scala, Python
- Agile software development experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted TodayFull timeR1049
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!