Audit Analyst II
- Merrimack, NH, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
See job description for details
Audit Analyst II
You will provide independent and objective audit and advisory services that help Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance. Our primary motivation is to drive positive change throughout the firm.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
- Professional audit certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA) and/or registration/licensing preferred
- 1-3 years of external or internal audit or audit-related experience, preferably Financial Services.
The Purpose of Your Role
Fidelity's Corporate Audit group provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that enhances Fidelity's business performance, manages risk, and ultimately improves overall customer service. The following teams comprise Fidelity Corporate Audit: FMR LLC & Devonshire, Asset Management, Brokerage Institutional Products, Personal & Workplace Investing, and Information Technology.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills .
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload
- Critical thinking skills and working knowledge of audit practices, tools, techniques, concepts, and trends
- Team player and leader who works constructively with others to achieve team goals and provide departmental thought leadership
- Hands-on work style and 'can do' attitude with a strong desire to make things happen
The Value You Deliver
The Audit Analyst II will be responsible for working on business and/or integrated audits in support of Fidelity's businesses. Key areas of focus include developing hypotheses around risk and controls, providing input to the development of the integrated audit plan, and contributing to a high performing project team. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Works with management within a business or function to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues
- Escalates significant audit issues identified and proposes viable solutions and alternatives
- Works with management to ensure identified risks are properly addressed
- Contributes to team and department initiatives
- Prepares draft audit issues and provides recommendations to resolve issues
- Presents findings to business leaders
- Builds deep working relationships with appropriate contacts in client organizations.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Your impact to the organization is accomplished through:
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve Fidelity's control environment
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.