Senior IT Audit Analyst / Manager
- Merrimack, NH, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
Senior IT Audit Analyst / Manager
Senior IT Audit Analyst/Manager
As a Senior IT Audit Analyst/Manager, you can begin your professional career working in a collaborative, competitive, fast paced and exciting environment at Fidelity Investments! You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge, develop and learn from leaders while experiencing the various facets of the financial services industry.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- BA/BS in Technology, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Professional audit or information security certifications preferred (CISA, CISSP, AWS, SANS GIAC, etc.).
- 3-5 years of technology work experience (i.e., audit, cybersecurity, engineering, software development), preferably in the financial services industry (i.e., asset management, brokerage, and/or insurance)
- Strong technical problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge in two or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Operating Systems (UNIX/Linux, Windows, Mainframe)
- Cloud IaaS Technologies (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Big Data (Hadoop, Splunk, ELK)
- Network Technologies and Firewalls
- Database Systems (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
- Programming Languages (Python, PowerShell, Java, SQL)
- Web Application Services (REST API, HTML, XML)
- CyberSecurity Topics (Identity and Access Management, Secure Platforms, SecDevOps)
The Purpose of Your Role
- Partner with management to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues;
- Interview key clients and documenting results;
- Develop, execute, and document control evaluation procedures;
- Understand the basics of general internal audit practices, tools, techniques, concepts and trends in the technology and financial services industries;
- Participate in cross-enterprise audits and developing an understanding of Fidelity businesses;
- Organize and analyze audit data and summarizing audit findings for manager review;
- Apply strategic and organizational concepts, principles, methods and techniques to solve issues and document results;
- Use automated tools in the evaluation of applications (e.g. security, content, performance, etc.);
- Draft audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified, related implications on the business or enterprise as a whole and recommendations to resolve the issues;
- Build deep working relationships with audit teams and clients located throughout the US and abroad.
The Value You Deliver
The Information Technology Audit team is responsible for providing the specialized IT audit skills required to assess and evaluate controls over Fidelity's enterprise infrastructure and cybersecurity platforms, and system development efforts in support of Fidelity's businesses. The Senior IT Audit Analyst/Manager works on an audit team evaluating risks and controls, executing audit reviews, communicating issues and findings to management, devising solutions for business improvements, and following-up on corrective management actions. The Senior IT Audit Analyst/Manager will need to work effectively in a team setting. The IT Audit group may perform audits of Fidelity's data centers, network, cyber and IT infrastructure, firewall and perimeter security, mobile security, disaster recovery, change and configuration management, and incident handling. Audits may also include pre-implementation or post-implementation evaluation of emerging technologies, and new or current applications across Fidelity's core businesses.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Our primary motivation is to drive positive change throughout the firm. Fidelity Corporate Audit provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that help Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance.
This mission is accomplished through:
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls , risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve Fidelity's control environment
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
- Developing talented professionals for audit and leadership positions
What will you receive from us?
- Ongoing training and personal development time to prepare you for long-term career growth and success
- Ongoing coaching and feedback from your direct manager, including career development guidance
- Access to cutting edge tools and emerging technology
- Opportunity to work in a team environment, with a culture of collaboration, innovation, automation, partnership and sharing of ideas
- Access to a variety of employee resource groups and volunteer opportunities within the local community
- Networking and mentorship opportunities with Fidelity leaders and colleagues across the organization and region
- Onsite fitness and wellness centers as well as company subsidized healthy meal options at our onsite cafeterias
- 23 days of PTO per year plus 8 federal holidays
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
We have openings in our Boston, MA, Durham, NC, Merrimack, NH, and Westlake, TX offices.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.