Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
What Do We Need From You
- Supervising lower level staff (namely Associate 1 & Associate 2, Staff)
- Running internal workflow and client deadlines
- Leading client relationships & liaising with client personnel daily
- Maintaining good working relationship with all client contacts, including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial work paper packages including portfolio schedules, accruals and partner capital allocations
- Reviewing and/or preparing complex fee calculations, management fees, waterfall and capital account allocations etc.
- You have fund accounting experience, ideally 3+ years, for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal with the shown ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well among their peers and simultaneously prioritize multiple assignments
- Investran experience is preferred
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our CEO Statement.