Jacobs Levy Equity Management is seeking an energetic individual to prepare client, consultant, and prospect reports, analyses, questionnaires, and RFPs.
Jacobs Levy Equity Management, an institutional asset manager located in Florham Park, NJ, is seeking an energetic, dynamic individual to work in our Client Service and Marketing Group. This professional will prepare client, consultant, and prospect reports, analyses, questionnaires, and RFPs.
- Produce client, consultant, and prospect reports
- Prepare questionnaires and RFPs
- Update consultant databases
- Using third-party portfolio analysis systems
- Assist in preparation for client, consultant, and prospect meetings
This position requires a skilled professional who has strong analytical skills, shows exceptional attention to detail, and is a good communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a fast-paced corporate office environment, preferably in the finance industry
- Exposure to portfolio and/or performance analysis software a plus
- Familiarity with investment performance and portfolio characteristics data
- Attention to detail
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Outlook
Jacobs Levy Equity Management focuses exclusively on managing equity portfolios for institutional clients. We encourage intellectual curiosity and offer a good work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a collegial environment.