IT Risk Senior Associate
- Hoboken, NJ, USA Hoboken NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
SUMMARY IT Risk Senior Associate will participate the control of the IT related risk management including information security risk related activities undertaken by the bank. This would include understand the policies and execute procedures associated with policies to ensure compliance. The IT Risk Senior Associate will support IT Risk Manager to improve the controls of Information Technology environment.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and ensure compliance of with the IT Risk governance framework.
- Assist to maintain the IT Risk management Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Performs IT Risk Automation activities
- Improves and promotes the IT Risk related activities.
- Performs the IT Risk assessment and gap analysis for all assets, technologies, products and functions introduced to the Bank with in IT.
- Participate at the System Quality meeting to oversee and mitigate IT risks.
- Encourages group members and others to work in a team-oriented manner.
- Takes annual training to improve quality/accuracy of work.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Finance, Law, I.T., or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- About five to six years’ experience in the IT risk management and/or IT Audit related activities of the financial industry. CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP accreditation preferred.
- Good oral and written skills on a business level in English.
- Diverse knowledge of the Parent Bank and other Japanese financial organization’s business practices, products and procedures.
- Diverse knowledge of securities-related legal, tax, regulatory compliance and/or accounting treatment
- Good interpersonal skills (especially in interacting with Japanese, U.S. customers and personnel, Parent Bank, etc.
- Good communication skills.