- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - VIE
- 19 Jul 18
- Hoboken, NJ, USA
- Selon profil
- Full time
Liquidity reporting analyst M/F-VIE - Jersey City
The Liquidity Management Reporting team in the Accounting and Finance department of SG USA has significant initiatives in the coming years which objective is to strengthen and adapt technology infrastructure and business processes for Risk and liquidity reporting production need and to support the business growth as well as compliance with regulatory reporting requirements. Among these initiatives are defining and implementing accounting and regulatory reporting for regulatory/compliance reporting initiatives for both Bank and combined US operations. It includes daily, weekly and monthly liquidity funding dashboard reporting, 3G/5G and liquidity stress testing reporting and various other funding flow snapshots.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities :
* Assist in daily and weekly production needs :
1) stress testing reporting for all reporting entities including banking product reporting, liquidity stressed model on treasury, fixed income, equity and prime brokerage business.2) daily 3G Liquidity Reporting for the Federal Reserve3) daily dashboard reporting
* Manage production issues including system feed issues, manual adjustments and follow up data enhancements with system projects
* Assist in regulator reviews and internal audit reviews
* Participate in projects of system automations and enhancements, model user-acceptance-testing (UAT)
* Participate in projects of control framework on stress testing reporting including Liquidity Accounting Consistency (LAC) process, Balance Sheet reconciliation, back testing, sensitivity analysis, daily dashboard reporting, daily cash flow projection and etc
* Short term solution to stabilize data reporting by use of excel or other tools, including macro to facilitate reporting needs
* Knowledge of financial products (derivatives, equity and fixed income securities, currencies, structured products, deferred commission assets, commodities, commercial paper, private equity, hedges)
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Jersey City, NJ is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Profil recherché :
Graduate with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University. A previous experience in Financial Services or Accounting Firms would be appreciated. You are fluent in English. French could be helpful, but not required. Must have the ability to trouble shoot issues for the users in the team during the key production cycles and in the model outputs.
* Strong accounting and finance background and experience in Liquidity funding reporting, Liquidity stress testing, customer liquidity reporting (5G) a plus
* Experience in regulatory reporting in liquidity risk management, stress testing and other relevant compliance requirements
* Knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS (International Accounting Standards)
* Product knowledge in Banks --- derivatives, loans, funding vehicles, currencies, fixed income and equity securities
* Strong Excel skills, VBA a plus
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Ability to work independently with aggressive deadlines