Contractor- IT Security Architect
- Iselin, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- CLS UK Intermediate Holdings Ltd.
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Evaluate, design and implement new technology and processes to help mature the Group whilst adopting a risk based design methodology.
§ Evaluate, design and implement new technology and processes to help mature the Group whilst adopting a risk based design methodology.
§ Define security architecture and solution principles to support business projects
§ Oversee design principles and controls relating to 3rd party solution providers
§ Ratify control decisions and technical controls
§ Research new security related products and services to ensure that CLS is equipped with appropriate industry tools and solutions.
§ Promote security awareness throughout the business
§ Conduct security risk assessments for projects. (inc 3rd parties)
§ Solution and design security into all business related projects
§ Maintain relationships with all third-party IT security vendors and strategic partners
§ Individual contributor
§ Accountable for allocated deliverables
§ Execute IT Security team’s vision and mission in alignment with the overall corporate strategic objectives.
§ Through example and behavior, strive to provide peer leadership to other team members with the goal of being excellent service providers and enablers to other constituencies (both internal and external)
§ Mentor other team members, technically and professionally where required
Experience – essential / desired for successful job performance
· Sound knowledge of enterprise security concepts/ frameworks and products
· Knowledge and experience of US Banking Regulations (Federal Reserve Board).
· Experience in Cloud Security
· Experience of working in financial services sector (especially banking) and knowledge of the security requirements for this sector and associated standards and frameworks.
· Extensive experience of enterprise security solutions and best practice controls for infrastructure and application architectures (e.g. ISAM, MQ, WAS, Linux, AIX, Windows, Networks and Storage)
· Technical security implementation and analysis experience in a first class international business.
· Prior relevant experience gained in a security project/consultancy/infrastructure/architect orientated role
· Experience with intelligence gathering regarding security threats
· Experience of conducting Risk Assessments using best practice risk management methodologies.
· Cost effective approach to safeguarding the integrity, availability and confidentiality of data and risk mitigation
Qualifications / certifications- essential / desired for successful job performance
· Any industry recognised security qualifications(e.g. ISC2,GIAC)
· Any industry recognised IT qualifications(e.g MCP, VCP)
· Any architectural or risk based qualification.
Knowledge, skills and abilities – competencies required for successful job performance
· Can work without close supervision. Prioritizes work and meets deadlines
· Good verbal and excellent written communications skills. Ability to clarify security technical detail and confidently communicate associated business risks to senior management
· SANS qualification or equivalent
· Delivery/Results focused