- Jersey City, NJ, USA Jersey City NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Apr 18 2018-04-15
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for providing financial accounting, control, and reporting support for the Capital Markets business.
My client, a leading financial services firm who is looking to add a Junior Accountant to their growing team.
- Prepare audited financial statements and assist the internal and external audit teams with audit requests for the broker-dealer.
- Prepare analysis for all balance sheet and P&L accounts along with analytical packages for the control team.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests from various teams
- Prepare and record journals for various accruals, prepaids, and settlements.
- 2-3 years accounting experience within a Financial Sevices Organization
- BA degree in Accounting
- Broker-dealer and US GAAP/IFRS requirements knowledge a plus
- Strong excel and power point skills
Nice to Have:
- CPA/Public Accounting
- VBA excel programming skills
- Competitive Base and Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off