Compl Product Sr Officer I TTS and CCB O&T ICRM Compliance Officer - NAM
Serves as Treasury and Trade Services and Citi Commercial Bank Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) Operations and Technology Officer for NAM. This individual will provide product compliance coverage responsible for TTS and CCB Operations and Technology (O&T), responsible for assisting with establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, the position partners with TTS and CCB's ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet TTS and CCB needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors, providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to TTS and CCB's O&T rules/laws and interpretation on internal policies and procedures.
Key activities include:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Education level and/or relevant experience(s) Required:
- Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM. Translates ICRM strategy and goals across Citi's clients, products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide direction and guidance on the programs.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on Citi's Compliance programs. Provides expert guidance on TTS and CCB regulations on a real-time basis to manage compliance risk.
- Staying abreast of relevant changes to rules/regulations and other industry news including regulatory findings.
- Overseeing the monitoring and identification of regulatory developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws, regulations, rules, and interpretations or guidance relating to the supported function/business/product.
- Analysing and scoping the impact of new and complex regulatory developments across senior function/business/product, including cross-border impact.
- Advising ICRM and TTS and CCB management and personnel on regulatory and compliance issues and provide credible challenge.
- Participating in industry groups and trade association working groups or other forums.
- Leading initiatives and managing high-impact special project work streams with a results-driven focus to deliver solutions, including coordinating the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Managing strategy and responses to regulatory examinations, reviews and inquiries and internal and external investigations, as well as testing and audit.
- Designing and lead compliance and control reviews.
- Partnering with other ICRM teams and global functions, including Legal, Risk, Operations and Technology, and Finance to prevent and detect non-compliance issues and promote a culture of compliance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree; Operations and Technology experience in a compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus; strong working knowledge of function/business/product and the related operations and financial requirements Preferred:
Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus Knowledge and skills
(general and technical) Required:
Preferred: Other Requirements
- Expertise of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Operations and / or Technology Experience
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
- Experience in managing regulatory exams and relationships with examiners, auditors, etc.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements including local and US laws, international and industry standard
- Advanced knowledge in area of focus
(licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required) Other:
Relevant experience desirable
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .