Compliance and IAM Engineering-MD
Compliance and IAM Engineering-MD
State Street cyber architecture & engineering is looking for outstanding individuals with excellent engineering, intellectual and analytical capabilities, entrepreneurial problem-solving skills, strong communications, and influencing capabilities. A robust strategy, architecting zero trust building blocks, deployment, and a passion for effecting change across the organization.
This role will have a broad range of responsibilities building cybersecurity engineering, development for scale, regulatory compliance, RISK mitigation practices, , embedded security controls validations, and layered security practices with aggressive execution timelines. Reports to:
Cyber Architecture & Engineering SVP Other key relationships:
- SVP/VP - Cyber Fusion Center
- Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, and DC teams
- Vendors and other Business stakeholders
Thought leadership and Advisory
- Build and motivate a fast-paced identify development team, designing and implementing proven tools and technologies.
- Lead a security framework and identify security governance portfolio.
- Build and manage a large on-shore/off-shore team, consisting of employees and contractors.
- Lead the latest cloud and distributed systems technologies, develop automated security validation services to reduce operational security overhead.
- Experienced working with Audit and Regulatory organizations
- Develop a strategic approach to driving organizational changes by building and leveraging, and enhancing existing methodologies and tools; develop and present recommendations for collaboration among product engineering, technology, architecture and risk compliance leaders.
- Innovate, Lead and establish next-generation adaptive identity solutions, cryptography security expertise.
- Be part of long-term IAM/PAM security development and execution strategy.
- Research and evaluate security trends, evolving threats, risks, vulnerabilities, and built adaptive Identity governance capabilities.
- Participate in operational reviews and security read-outs to assure that IAM services perform as expected and introduce adaptive refinements
- Engage with, influence all organization levels, drive collaboration and trust and ensure practical strategic priorities are timely addressed.
- Lead mentorship program to grow talent, RISK compliance and technical bench strength.
- Oversee implementation of multiple key initiatives, working closely with line management responsible for executing change; define associated change management imperatives and required resources.
- Work closely with other functional areas at state streets to develop plans and materials related to standardized security engineering NFR's and seamless validation processes.
- Manage cyber engineering governance processes, ensuring regular communication and coordination of initiatives across the cross-functional teams.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical areas
- Self-starter with a keen sense of ownership, commitment, and passion for solving dynamic cybersecurity challenges.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies for public, private, and hybrid cloud-hosted services
- 10 years plus expertise in compliance and security controls development and maturity practices.
- Collaborative leadership and work style with the ability to effectively interact with and earn the trust of peers, and teams across the organization
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and managing large-scale change initiatives-exhibit resilience and tenacity to keep stakeholders energized and committed to journey throughout the change lifecycle, managing fatigue, and sticking with the change to realize expected business benefits.
- Strong communication skills to promote critical wins and new behaviors throughout the organization
- Project and process management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.