Cybersecurity – Intrusion Forensics Lead
As an experienced professional in our cybersecurity organization, you won't just be watching over our data - you'll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, advise on best practices and support our business and technology groups. By taking the lead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessments and identifying threats, you'll help us deliver cost-effective solutions that put our clients first. You'll deploy best practices, new policies and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings to senior leaders, you'll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This rolerequires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent experience
- Excellentcommand of cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk managementprocesses, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats andvulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Understandingof national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related tofinancial industry cybersecurity
- Experiencewith Agile and the ability to work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Abilityto identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate tothreats and vulnerabilities, with a focus on recommendations for enhancementsor remediation
- Foundationalknowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as theyrelate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligencegathering and sharing
- Intermediateknowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizationsand academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financialauthorities and regulations, identity management, incident management,information assurance, information management, information systems and networksecurity and infrastructure design
- Intermediateknowledge of cybersecurity activities associated with: requirements analysis,risk analytics and modeling, risk management; emerging issues, risks,vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment
- Use host-based and network forensic capabilities to developinformation regarding Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Tactics, Techniques& Procedures (TTPs) for threat actors and malware, which can be sharedamongst other internal teams
- Conduct detailed analysis of systems where breaches of criticalIT infrastructure may have occurred and provide root cause analysis, impactassessments and rapid response to aid detection of those responsible and makerecommendations to assist prevention of similar incidents.
- Proficient in performing digital forensic investigations on avariety of platforms and operating systems with adeep understanding of digital forensics processes and tools.
- Proficient in performing live forensics acquisition/analysis,log-file analysis, network forensics and using forensic techniques to performmalware analysis.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.